Wednesday 4 March 2009

Not Sure..........


Suppose we have all been there and said NOT SURE!!!!!.....and having one of those moments....blending the pink and blues is neither here nor there...so am really not sure...still somebody might like it lol!!!!!!!!!! suppose me mojo needs a rest.....comments welcome..be gentle on me though...nah!!!! have decided to dump it.......so will change the tiltle to *dumped*......lol!!! suppose we cant be good all the time......so here one of those moments.....oooo sassy what yer playing at ..thanks for popping in hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Oh Sassy. What on earth are you doing dumping it. It is lovely. I know what you mean how sometimes things don't look quite how you intended them to!!! I have moments like that a lot! But this is beautiful, so don't be too hard on yourself.
Love Lynne. X

Jackie said...

May not be what you intended but sure looks good to me, don't dump it you silly girl :o)
Jackie xx

Sherry said...

Be sure - it's wonderful!

June Nelson said...

OOOh me sis its beautiful, sorry the comment took so long it wouldnt let me boo hoo, beautiful card as always they are. head a bit further up otday to northumberland, only an hour and a half from bradford lol loves yer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx