Thursday 16 April 2009

Crikey!!! another fabby award.. well chuffed


Well how spoilt am i ...another award this time from chrissie...im sure you all know her and her fabby blog... pop along and have a treat looking a her fabby work....so it is with great pleasure i accept this award...anyone would think im at the oscars...but these awards are more special than an oscar to me...so would like to thank my parents for having me.. its such a shame neither of them are here to share my joy..lost them both my dad in june and then my darling mum in december...so these are the litle things in life .... like this award that cheer my aching heart.....thanks chrissie you have really made me smile.......xx



1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Sassy,
Don't know how you work, do the garden and run this fab blog!!! I can't keep up. Well done on all your awards you deserve them,keep smiling!! and keep up the good work, I only know whats going on from your blog!with good music to boot!!Suexxx