Friday 10 April 2009

Fairy flowers


Morning fellow bloggers....having a litle play and me sis brought me some goodies on her visit the lovely fairy image so just had to have a play ...as you do ..lol!!!! i have used linen card stock..ginham pink ribbon..glamour dust coated on the mat susie sent me..flowers from the 1-00p shop and ikea..yep ikea they had them floating in a bowl and as any crafter thinks...could use them..so i did..papers and lace from stash....pins with extra beads and stick on pearls from ?? dunno.. cant remember but there really pretty....thanks for poping in and any comments you wish to leave is very appreciated thanks for looking....and a Happy Easter to you all.....hope its eggstraspecial....




8 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

ohhh shes so pretty. love the flower in the top corner too!!

Lynsey said...

Sue this is so pretty!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Hammersue said...

that is stunning well done.
sue xx

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous gorgeous me sis, as always, off to have me fish cakes yes I said Fish speaks to ya later loves ya megamillions xxxxx

Chrissie said...

The flower queen has pulled off another one!
This is SO pretty!
Chrissie

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

This is so gorgeous I just love it, as I do with all of your work.

It's just amazing.

luv
irene
xxxx

Heather said...

Beautiful - so pretty. Lovely colours and wonderful details. Love that lace and those flowers are gorgeous;
hugs Heather xx

Unknown said...

So gorgeous me gud bud!!! Just like errr, ME!
Luv 'Me' xxx