Wednesday 3 June 2009

Gorguss girl lilac dream



Evening all......well another card from me tonite...its a cute gorgess girl colored with polycromos..added gems (from me sis a birthday treat) leaves from my new l.em punch..papers from er!!!papermania ??? i think..flowers coloured in promarkers and the centre flower added gem and felt flowers from stash...spotty ribbon fron ribbon oasis gorgeous ribbons yummy... girl matted on die cuts from susie;s web...toned the paper lace cut from my impress with laura ashley papers and wiat for it lace of a old pr of knickers lol!!!! yes washed first...to finish a bow...hope you like her a bit different on the colours for me..but quite like it ....ttfn huggies xx

11 comments:

Vee said...

Well I never thought of doing that before Sassy ....lol...must give my knicker drawer a good going over tomorrow....lol...Love your card and the bling is fab. Great colours too and the lace just finishes it off.
xx Vee

Caryn said...

Gorgeous as always Sassy. I have an award over on my blog with your name all over it!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card you do embellish your cards so beautifully without being OTT I love how you have coloured the image and the colours you have used for the whole design work so perfectly even the knicker elastic lol. I have just bought this stamp so as yet still unused. I hope I can do a good a job as you Sassy.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Joey said...

Sassy hun this is stunning, the colours and the layout are gorgeous, do love your attention to detail. Joey.x

Unknown said...

LOVE this card

June Nelson said...

Fabby dabby sis and the colours are stunning and your colouring is stunning........in fact evrything about it is stunning lol, but you know me........thinks your the best.................no KNOWS your the best. love syer xxxxxxxxxxx

June Nelson said...

Oh and you got another one of those punches too!!!! I miss nowt!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trixi b said...

ooh what fab colours,=. great card sassy. x

Susie Sugar said...

Gorguss Darling , thanks for giving me and me shop a toot you are a sweetie
Thank you , love this card I hope your knickers don't fall down now !!!
love Susie xx

Christine said...

Great colour combo Sassy love the embellies & the image is just lush.

Christine xx

Wellnifty said...

Love the card, the colours, the bling and the knicker lace, just gorguss

Chris xx