Friday 9 March 2012

Hats pins by me

Well afternoon ladies and gents ....not often you get old sasy dropping in twice in one day but just wanted to show you the hat pins i made last night now the glues dry!!! i also made a little presentation folder thingy to pop them in as a gift also i made a slip over band to keep them all in place i do need some pin caps though also added my lace and sentiment and of course my bow hope you like them ive made a few and this is a mixed set of four i reckon my vintage is crying out for them..hahaha...anyway have a good rest of the day whatever your all up too..hubs birthday tomoz so need to go the bank to get a few quid as its my pressie of money towards his gift ..a i pad...spolt rotton he is.....and im working on him for some copics...for my birthday...so i need to sweeten him up..wish me luck and if i go missing youll know why!!!saucy mare i am....NOT!!!! sassy hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






9 comments:

Sherry said...

Lovely hat pins Sassy! Love the presentation case too. I've just bought some pins myself - I'll get arrange to altering them sometime!

Happy Birthday to your hubby for tomorrow - hope he'll like his present!!!!

Viv said...

Lovely Sass! x

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

These are just beautiful. I love the colours. Your presentation folder is just exquisite.
luv
irene
xxxx

Pamela said...

Lovely hatpins Sassy and what a good idea to make the folder. Would love to know where you are getting your pin supplies from (pins, beads and bead covers).

Ally said...

these pins are lush! love them. should use more pins on my works too!
Hugs, Alessandra

Jackie said...

They look gorgeous Sassy, I must look into getting the materials to try making some :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hi Sassy, just gorgeous, definately back to your old self, those cards you have been making are just so beautifully romantic :0) happy crafting, Sue xx

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning pins and a very classy wallet for them sassy
Hugs Susie xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous hat pins hun, i've been making them too great fun isn't it lol. luv gina xx