Tuesday 6 March 2012

Last Commission little girl birthdy

Morning sweeties....tis is the last order of a few i have done recently and finished this little girl this morning she is trudy i think sorry mo if thats wrong but mo did this little cutie as a dress up dolly which i loved i made a book for my geandaughter with spares in the back cover to play changing dresses i included 6 different dresses and had so much fun... oh brings back those Bunty years..i made her dress from a piece of pink  tulle handstiched the gathers and then stiched  the tulle to the  dress pattern that came with trudy also from mo manning i coloured it pink the added the tulleskirt and a bit of lace purely in pinks papers from Hot diggity dog flowers from wild orchids and a cut out flutterby..easel style card..cant stop making these and added a tulle bow flowers and a dainty pink ribbon decorated the inside to match so hope she likes it i had trouble with her hair im useless at colouring lol!! but never mind i think it looks ok well of to work i go was a struggle yesterday  & still feeling under the weather .. wish i was under my duvet..but gotta look after me oldies bless em...thanks again to all my sweeties that have  commented it really is appreciated sassy hugs..dont get too close though haha dont wanna send cyber germs see ya laters xx

11 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Oh Sassy what a wonderful idea!! She is adorable and so clever to add extra dresses. Will have to add that to my 'idea' stash as I can can think of one or two who would love a variation on this for their birthday (though most of the peeps I know who love paper dollies aren't little girls any more LOL). Your cards are just stunning. Cindy x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous pink creation, definitely a 'Sassy' card :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous as always,so pretty.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful easel card Sassy, I like the image I like the added dress, the lovely lace and the flowers.
Kevin xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Sassy and I love her frilly skirt, so girly!
Clairexx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

A beautiful and gorgeous card. I LOVe, LOVe it. What a brilliant idea to use net for her skirt, and such gorgeous pink paper. Your embellies add the perfect finish.
luv
irene
xxxx

Viv said...

Fabby card Sass! x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun....such a lovely image and I love the little tutu skirt :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Sherry said...

What a gorgeous card for a little girl - no, what a gorgeous card for a big girl!!!! I love it, it's fantastic - I want it - LOL. xx

Susie Sugar said...

What a great idea to add the skirt like this, very dimensional , your whole card is fantastic Sassy.
Hey you did make me laugh ...about Tilda in your comment on my blog, but you're forgetting it's not her first baby, she was pregnant and had a baby back in a collection in 2007/8 not long before you and I became acquainted, and I'll tell you something else too, it was before she married young Edwin in the wedding collection in 2010 !!! Wonder what happened to that baby ?? ;)
Hugs Susie xx

Unknown said...

Gawd you're good!!! I wanne be like you when I grow down!!!
LUV ME xxx