Wednesday 21 March 2012

See you soon...i hope..MWAH to you all

Morning my sweets ...hows you al doing looking like another good day dry and fairly sunny..will be out in a few minutes on my rounds..gosh it has been busy but im not complaining id sooner be rushed of my legs than sit all day...i made this card  a while back in early Feb and forgot all about her its a lovely Mo's digi and fell in love with the green spotty paper from Hot digity Dog ..why i decided to do green ill never know but you gotta try it now and again..coloured with t he new spring collection promarkers ..embellies pins and lace from ribbon girl and flowers from stash ive had them ages and good job..i hadnt any other yellow flowers...added vintage bias bow a flutterby a swirly flourish of ebay  and a few odd  pearls...so thats it for me today and maybe for a while .. as not sure whats going to happen we are changing our internet provider today..new lines new phone new home number (Sigh!!!) and i will  have a new email..oh dear not looking forward to trying to change all the accounts with out loosing  my beloved blog ...ebay. my pay pal account.and  so many more contacts so if i loose you ill TRY and get  back....i hope... perhaps its **simples**....and i m flustering at the prospect of loosing so much stuff.....so a HUGE  mamooose hug to you all and many thanks for the wonderful comments left i cant ever thank you  alll enough to keep the sassies spirits high...ttfn..HOPE!!!!! to see you soon but if not and i loose you forever in cyber space sending love  to all my friends that have supported me and overseas friends who also live in my computor and in old sassies heart..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ps and hints and tips appreciated....in other words HELP!!!!!! lol!!! xxxxxxxxx
challenge entered is at http://www.mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fab image,love the colours. A gorgeous card as always.xxx

Christine said...

Oh Sassy hope you get sorted with your ISP..I had to change all mine when I changed but with a hotmail acc it dosent matter who your provider is
your OK with paypal ebay etc..hope to see you soon...??

smiles Christine x

Viv said...

You are a worrier! All will be fine, you'll see! Lovely colour sceheme this Sass. xxx

Pamela said...

You'll be ok Sassy - we'll see you and your gorgeous creations very soon.

Vicky said...

Fabulous card love the image & the colours.
I changed my internet provider recently but no matter who is my supplier I still keep my AOL e-mail, you shouldn't lose your blog hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will all be okay Sassy; I'll keep checking to see if I ca find you, lol!

Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Love everything about it.
xx

karen said...

She looks gorgeous in green! Beautiful make, hugs,Karenx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely stunning card, love all the details and the layout, thanks for joining our challenge let's get digital at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx