Sunday 13 May 2012

Tilda Flying the Flag For Britian

Hi everyone....i have had these bits in my box waiting to be assembled onto a card for a residents Mum for over a week  and as im still rough as rope so i thought id try and get it finished for her as im at the doctors and anticipate her signing me off...again oh dear works not gonna like that one bit..but actually stuff work..for once im gonna put myself first... im not really responding to treatment either as well as i would have hoped by now



 so before i go back to bed ill leave you with the finished card her requirements wanted to be set around the Diamond Jubilee and wanted it to be themed along those lines well i was stumped BUT!!!! on one of my last shopping trips in April  i found a craft mag which had free papers in i hadnt had the order for the card then but bought it and i am so glad i did its got me out of a pickle because ive been worrying about the theme...the free papers all about he jubilee were in this mag  wow....it saved my bacon...i did my tilda in reds &blues with white spots.in distress inks ..and gave her our flag to hold im sure she dosnt mind lol!!!......i hope you like her ...i doubt well be having a Grove party..or a street party but allot of  us brits do like a *DO*.....love and leave you all many thanks for the kind wishes and for all the lovely comments...it was worth getting out of bed for.....xxxxxxxxxxxxx
sorry about my strand of glue...answers on a post card to its location lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

Christine said...

Awww Sassy what a clever take on the jubilee theme..you have done well with your free papers..Pinkgemdesigns have a lovely digi set Best of British papers etc..if you needed more..love the Tilda waving her flag..I do hope the Doc sorts you out tomorrow??

smiles Christine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,what a fabulous image,very patriotic.xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Sassy this is brilliant! It fits the bill perfectly, and I did smile at that sentiment! Good luck tomorrow. Judy x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love what you have done here Sassy, fab colouring I like the flag, the bunting and the ribbons.
Kevin xx

Inky Angel said...

Hi Sassy,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and all those lovely comments. I am glad you did as I found your blog through the link and just love all your creations.Thanks for being my follower, I am going to follow you too.
Hugs,
Katie

febe said...

Gorgeous work on your project. Beautiful layering!

fitness advertising

June Nelson said...

Wow Kevin this is gorgeous and I love the colour combo too its beautiful xxxxxxxxxx

June Nelson said...

Wow this is gorgeous, ive been toying with the idea of these colours and theme for something or other its just fabby me darlin love it, aw I hop eyou get better really soon,me and you both!!! hope your ok loves yer xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie said...

Fantastic Jubilee card Sassy, sorry you are not so well, I hope you soon feel better...hugs
Jackie xx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

A brilliant card, it's just perfect.
luv
irene
xxxx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, fab details and as always Tilda is so cute, great colouring. Hugs,Moni

Inger Harding said...

This is gorgeous Sassy - and very sweet as well!!!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pendra said...

Adorable card...love her beautiful red hair!! Hope your feeling better!
(I swear I'm not stalking you...just checking you out, really)!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card!
xx

Hanna - Rebecca " TheMissHaven " said...

Beautiful card .... :) Love the colours :)
Hugs Rebecca

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous.... love the patriotic colours, buses, bunting etc
It's a beauty !! Xx