Sunday 30 September 2012

GDT Natilie and Amys Challenge new challenge


Good morning my wonderful bloggers dosnt the weekend fly.....another little surprise in store for me was to be asked to do a GDT month  over at Natilie and Amys blog wow!!!! was really chuffed to make a card for them and this week the challenge is

Birthdays with BLING!!!!!



they have a wonderful super !!! prize on offer a voucher to the winner of a amazing voucher to spend in their shop HERE...why not join in with this brilliant challenge visit their shop full of goodies .... heres my card i made and just for a change its
 PINK & Girly with a bit of bling !!!!

i coloured my little girl in inks...added flowers from wild orchids ..ruffle rose trim a couple of hand made pins ..bling to the corners and topped of with glitter and a satin bow i hope you like her and dont forget pop into the challenge blog and view the other wonderful cards the DT team have  made
many big thanks for popping in and leaving me such uplifting comments that make my days of crafting  so worthwhile..and special  MWAH!!!!!!!! to you all that take precious time out of your day to leave me such wonderful comments
Big Sassy Hugs to you all 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..my embosssing is in the frame not very clear so might not count ..never mind though eh!!!!

26 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Sassy, the card is so beautiful, cute image and great colouring and details. Hugs,moni

Jackie said...

This is totally gorgeous, a real Sassy Sue card :o)
Jackie xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab GDT card love the bow & sparkles!
Hugs Shell xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sassy,such a fab image and details.xxx

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Sassy. Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and wonderful pretty detailing.

hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations on your GDT post Sassy it was lovely to see you on our post today and with such a beautiful card just adorable! Chanelle xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

gorgeous GDT card,love the bows and sparkles. Marlene

downrightcrafty said...

oh my goodness this is like one of those great big puffs of candy floss all yummy and gorgeous, love all the elements simply beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Lau W said...

Oh so girly and so sweet card ! Love the big wow, love pink, superb creation !
xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooooo incredibly beautiful as always hun. Love the image & love the lush pink colour.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend my sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Sassy.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

A vision of pink pretty fluffiness! Love it!
xx

Anneli said...

Another beautiful card.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Sassy! This is beautiful! So pretty, and we are back to our favourite colour! PINK! Judy x

heidy said...

This is so beautiful Sassy and congrats on your GDT!!
XXX Heidy

coops said...

so beautiful sassy.i love this sweet image and your colours and details are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Sassy - what a beautiful girly card. The colouring and embellishments are fabulous.

Thank you for entering the embossing challenge at In The Pink, however, there doesn't seem to be any embossing on your card, and there is no link to ITP in your post! Please correct me if I am wrong.
Sylvia x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi again Sassy - thanks for adding the link to ITP, and for pointing out the embossing!
Sylvia x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Sassy this is mouthwateringly beautiful, there is such an abundance of beauty to see, the image and embellishments are spectacular, I am in awe.
hugs
lorraine x

Kjersti said...

Gorgeous card Sassy! Love the colours and all the beautiful details - the pins are lovely!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Curly said...

OMGosh this is stunning I love all of the embellies and the colour theme is stunning I love the little bit of sparkle,
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Sonia said...

Love this card so so pretty in pink :) Love it xx

Ally said...

aaaaw bless, she is soooo sweet! And guess what?! I'm possesing many of those lush pins too now, an angel sent me some on me b-day!!! Lucky me, aren't I? As sson as I have some time I will post it on me blog!
Huggles, HRH

Hanna - Rebecca " TheMissHaven " said...

Beautiful card , sassy :) Luv the image and your colouring !!! The bow and flowers are very beautiful too :)
Tfs !!!
Hugs Rebecca

Lin said...

Sassy, this is just gorgeous! Love your colouring the design and all that luscious detail. Fabulous!

Thank you so much for joining in with out pink challenge at Dream Valley.

Sadly your fabulous card is not eligible for our prize or top 3 spots as you have neglected to even mention us in your post.

Lin xx