Wednesday 28 November 2012

Crafts and me Vixy in green

Afternoon my sweets......gosh has a nice lie in with the cat this morning and hubs brought me a cuppa in...right whats he been up too lol!!! he never makes me a coffee.....but i sure enjoyed my lazy morning so i set to  and finished a half made card this morning  the image is from crafts and me  and i just love her face and that hair i think is wonderful wish i had hair like hers....the image think was meant as a perhaps halloweeny ..as she has a ruddy big spider in her hair the webbed thing in her hair and of course a cat she was called vixy but i loved it so much i just had to finish her off i teamed her with greens not my fav colour but with flaming red hair and green eyes it seemed the obvious choice the papers are from a pad with no front cover so i think its papermania ??..flowers from wild orchid must get a few more hand done pins and a flash of lime ribbon with a double bow dark green chiffon..so there you have it coloured her with pro markers...how I'm loving colouring with them now i think i have the hang of the blending lol!!!!!

theres a challeng over at crafts and me  so popping her in that and any other fab comp i find along the way sassy hugs to you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/simon-says-anything-goes.html

32 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

She's a stunner Sassy...gorgeous colours and love your touch of lace

Annce

Caroline said...

WOW Sassy this is stunning I love the colours and design and the image is gorgeous, you have coloured he beautifully. Caroline xxx

Nikki said...

This is so pretty the way you have coloured here and that lace trim is just the perfect frame :)

Lau W said...

So wonderful card, this image is so perfectly coloured ! Love the lace !
xxx

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and amazing coloring! Love the color combo and background!

Kimberly said...

Stunning girl...i just love the way you coloured the cat and your colour combo is awesome...great embellishments as well....

Sue said...

WOW! this is stunning Sassy. The really is such a wonderful image and your colouring is fabulous. I love the layout and yummy detailing.

I'm pleased you have had some time to relax today.

hugs Sue

Heather said...

Hi Sassy - STOP SHOUTING AT ME !!!!
But I will forgive you because this is such a beautiful card.
Your design and colours are stunning. Your image is brilliantly coloured and I love your scrummy details!!

Send you my Email!!!
hugs Heather xx
and thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, love the colours, image and embellies. Marlene

Unknown said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card.. I totally love the colour. Promarkers do take a while to get used to. I think I will always be mastering the technique.

Thank you for sharing x

Inky Angel said...

Stunning image and coloring Sassy. Love the green, such a rich jewel tone.
Hugs and have a great day,
Katie

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card! I love those pins and how you colored the image. Hugs! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Sassy, I love the image the lace and the colours.
Kevin xx

heidy said...

Wow this is gorgeous Sassy!!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

Such a beauty Sassy...so beautifully coloured and layout too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Well, green is my fav colour so I absolutely adore this. Fabulously coloured (I would kill for those green eyes1) and your pins are gorgeous.
Caroline xxx

pinky said...

I am so jealous of your lie in Sassy. I'm with you with the spider but the image is just gorgeous and the colours are just perfect!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Sassy.
Sue x

Kim said...

stunning card Sassy, love the rich colours - they look so dramatic!
Kim x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Sassy gorgeous colour choices.

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

I'm green with envy Trout! She's a stunner...just like me! xxx

PaperDaisies said...

Yeah I agree with you, the red hair and green eyes are stunning. Great card Sassy. It looks fabulous. Hugs Nina

June Nelson said...

Hiya Sassy im not a green person, but this is so beautiful. love her red hair, she looks irish, have a great day, big hugies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow Sassy this is stunning!! wish i could colour like that!!!

Jackie said...

Absolutely stunning :o)
Jackie xx

tilly said...

I think these images suit the bright colours so well, love the greens
Tilly

Lin said...

Love her hair and those bright greens! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week - good luck!

Moni said...

Another stunning card, fab colouring, details and stamp is so cute. hugs,moni

Viv said...

Fabulous, fabulous card and image Sassy, I love it :) Viv xx

Ally said...

aaaaaaw red hair and green eyes AND a cat! that's a card for me!!!!! wonderful wonderful wonderful, I luuuuv it!
Huggles, A.

Sudha said...

Pretty gorgeous. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

RoseC said...

Sassy, your beautifully colored Vixie looks wonderful on this pretty card. The contrast of red hair and green elements is fabulous! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Ribbon or Trim" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose