Sunday 12 May 2013

The party's over....


Hiya my sweets hope while you may be reading tis i have popped of to crafty shops to spend birthday pennies....so now the party's over and that last piece of cake has been eaten..burp!!!!!lol!!! back to crafting at the moment im into all things vintage again but not in cards...but bridal stuff....so sat yesterday and made this its not quite finished as i need to stiffen it to attach to clips or a band..so hence my trip to hobbycraft....just hope i find the right thing
i made the rose from satin and lace and beaded random sizes
added gentle gathered  lace and then slightly gathered tulle.....hope you like my little play
love and hugs big thanks for all the compliments and birthday wishes and the most beautiful cards i have recieved it meant so much
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

tilly said...

such a pretty creation, it's nice to make something different sometimes, hope you don't spend to much
Tilly

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful. love the vintage shabby feel to it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sassy
Fabulous work..... Beautiful.....
I will be in Coventry on Tuesday for i week... Can you order some good weather for me ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Sassy. I love the delicate design.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Oh my Gawd!!! This is just fabulous Trout! You should be making money off these fripperies! They are all amazing and need to be taken to wedding fairs! xxxx

Rita said...

Hi Sassy, what a beautiful creation, not in my wildest dreams could I ever do something as intricate as this. I love it so much. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Sassy this is stunning and hope they have what you need ours is pants and can never get what i want

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous project. xx Flora

Jackie said...

Oh wow Sassy, this is gorgeous, so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Moni said...

WAw stunning project, love it. And Happy Birthday, little bit late.Hugs,moni

Viv said...

Wow such stunning work Sassy,you make such beautiful things :) Viv xx

coops said...

wow this is so stunning sassy .really love your flower and gorgeous pearls :D

xx coops xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous work Sassy, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit